Two new services are available in the United States with Apps for iOS, Spotify and Google+ — find out what all the fuss is about. Also in this episode; Apple's Earnings, 15 Billion Downloads and one cool iPhone case from down under.
AC #42: Spotify, Google+, RandomChatter Relaunch
[button link="http://www.randomchatter.com/files/podcasts/AC_055.mp3" type="icon" color="black" icon="download"]Download[/button]
[button link="http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=appchatter&loc=en_US" type="icon" color="black" icon="mail"]Email[/button]
[button link="http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/appchatter/id357428438" type="icon" color="black" icon="rss"]iTunes[/button]
[learn_more caption="Show Notes" state="open"]
In this episode:
- The RandomChatter Network relaunch
- MovieChatter and Andrew's new network
- The Continuum
- Trailer Trash Talk
- The Pause Button
- The yet-to-be-titled sci-fi television podcast
- Erik's Mac Launchpad rant
- Duplicate items
- Do we really want the Mac OS to look like iOS?
- Apple News
- Profits of $7.31 billion on sales of $28.57 billion
- You don't have 4G. Trust me.
- Did the iPhone change how we look at data usage?
- Carcassonne is like marriage. And the Star Wars prequels.
- Star Wars Blu-Ray Preview for iPad
- It's not Facebook!
- What it is
- How it differs from Facebook & Twitter
- What is is
- What it's not
- Is it worth subscribing?
- iPhone survives fall from plane
- Apple Stores in China
- Walking and Texting now illegal...?
- iOS update
- Lou: Brewski Me
- Lou: Dalton - The Awesome
- Erik: FlickTunes